Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 Reading Challenge

For the past couple of years, I have been setting a reading goal on Goodreads and it's kept me pretty motivated to reach a certain number of books. This year, however, I found a reading challenge on Pinterest and decided to make it a bit more interesting. I am hoping to complete this challenge without making any new purchases since I have a mountain of books I haven't read yet. 
source
Phew! That's a lot of reading to do but I'm really excited to get through all of these books that are just sitting on my bookshelves, begging to be read. I've started picking out my books for each category and have already begun reading the memoir (Bossypants by Tina Fey). The most difficult category so far has been finding an author with my initials. So far, the only person I could think of is Sigmund Freud. Any others you can think of? I'll be doing a little update here each month to share my progress as well as sharing on Instagram with #popsugarreadingchallenge which books I'm reading for each category. 

Do you have any reading goals this year? I'd love for you to follow along and share what you're reading!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting! I like the idea of this list cause it can help you push through books you might already have lying around. I should really try going outside my small window of reading interests but I'm a HUGE sucker for supernatural romance novels. LOL! I'm re-reading Mortal Instruments so I can read the last book that came out earlier last year. Then after that, haha probably another sappy romance book. Although I thought I might stray a teensy bit and not do a supernatural romance just this once and read 50 Shades of Gray since I plan to see the movie in February.

    Xoxo,
    Heather
    www.thearbitraryfox.com

    ReplyDelete