Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sew Similar #18

Sew Similar #18

As soon as I saw this dress, I fell in love. Seriously, you can throw some polka dots on anything and I'll have to have it. It's by the UK brand Trollied Dolly and you can purchase it online from ModCloth for $84.99 . Unfortunately, there is only one left in stock; with a dress this adorable, that's bound to happen. A great way to get the dress without having to search the depths of the internet, is to sew it yourself! I found a very similar patter, although without the keyhole in the bodice. This pattern has a sweetheart neckline, which would still look great, although, I think I would change the bodice a bit, depending on how low the neckline was to make sure this was still work appropriate.  $39.52 is all you'll have to pay for this handmade dress and accessories. Not only will you save some time searching for this dress, you'll also save quite a bit of money.

Do any of you have a particular print you're drawn to?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment